Building a good looking Web site that delivers useful information to visitors is very important. Once built, it is important that the site have solid Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so that it ranks well in the search engines and gets seen by more people. In the first part of this series, we have a set of tutorials explaining different types of SEO.
- Video SEO – What You Can Do Better
- 6 Mobile SEO Best Practices You Should Implement
- Bing SEO: Everything You Need to Know
- What Is Black Hat SEO (And How Can You Avoid It)?
- Local SEO: An Easy to Understand Guide
- A Straightforward Guide to Multilingual SEO
Photo by Fancycrave
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.