In order for your business to be successful online, you need more than just a good Web site. We’ve gathered some tutorials that may help your business both on and offline.
Let’s start with three tutorials on services that may help your business. VoIP is one of our favorite technologies as we use it for all of our phone lines. While we don’t use the other two services, they may be of use to you.
- What Is VoIP (And Does Your Business Need It)?
- Microsoft Teams Free: A Group Chat You Should Not Overlook
- Salesforce CRM: A Detailed Overview
Now for some tutorials about your Web site. Should you monetize it with subscriptions? If so, Facebook will have a way to do this soon. Have you copyrighted your site? How are your blog posts performing in search rankings? Details on each of these areas are found in the tutorials below.
- Facebook Fan Subscriptions: A Patreon Alternative?
- How to Copyright Your WordPress Website
- How to Check If Your WordPress Posts Are Ranking for the Right Keywords
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.