Website redesigns tend to be a pain in the side for many web developers, especially if they’ve never heard of GDD.
Here are some reasons why:
- The content takes too much time to update and finalize
- The budget is never enough
- The allotted time is never enough
- There’s always something else to finish before launch
- And many more reasons you can surely count from personal experience
That’s where Growth-Driven Design (GDD) steps in.
This article is an overview of the Growth-Driven Design Methodology and how it works. If you’re interested in diving deep and using GDD in your web design business, Hubspot offers a free certification course.